Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Throne of Glass

I am spellbound by this read. I picked it up at a cute little bookstore in Wolfeboro, NH last summer and just started reading it a few weeks ago (it was lost in my suitcase for about ten months, whoops!). The strange names (Celaena Sardothian, Chaol, Erilea, Terrasen, Calaculla, etc.) might throw you off a little but it is so worth it. Sara J. Maas writes Celaena's story so, so well that you actually feel like you are in the glass castle with her. It is dark, mysterious, and sexy. You won't be able to get enough.

Celaena Sardothian is the most notorious assassin in Aderlan. She is collected from the slave mines to compete in the King's competition for a Champion. As strange event start occurring and grisly murders of Celaena's competitors start to worry the court Celaena uncovers a conspiracy at the Glass Castle.

I also believe that S. J. Maas is working on a much anticipated sequel.


Movie Status: This novel would be a box office success.

Read It Status: Read, read, read it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment