Thursday, July 4, 2013

Eve

I cold not put this book down. It seems like a good topic to write a book about right now is post-apocalyptic Earth. In Anna Carey's novel we follow Eve as she begins at an all girls' school. But when she finds out the horrible, horrible truth about what the girls are truly meant for, she runs away and encounters a group of rogue hunters. She meets Caleb, who slowly wins her trust and her heart. As her journey progresses Eve will  have to choose between the one she loves and her life.

Eve is an eerie, romantic adventure that is as unforgettable as it is beautiful.

Eve is a trilogy with Eve, Once, and Rise. I have not yet read the sequels, and to be quite honest, I don't think I will. Eve was, without a doubt, an amazing book but I just could not get into the series.



Movie Status: It could work

Read It Status:
Eve: Read, read, read it!
The series: Read it!



No comments:

Post a Comment